The Nancy & Donald Resnick Academic Support Center for Student-Athletes offers student-athletes the privacy and resources needed to be successful. These rooms are intended for academic functions, such as group projects, practicing presentations, tutoring/mentoring appointments, group study sessions or quiet study time to help student-athletes achieve academic success.
Guidelines for Use:
- The breakout rooms are meant for student-athlete use. Therefore, a student-athlete must make the reservation. Faculty, staff or non student-athletes can use a room only when it involves a student-athlete group (review session, meeting etc.). Prior approval of a RAC staff member is required. Such uses are expected to be a one-time only occurrences.
- Please be on time for your room appointment. Appointments will be void if the student-athlete arrives more than 10 minutes late.
- Student-Athletes may only book breakout rooms in one (1) hour increments and for no more than two (2) hours per day (unless approved by a RAC advisor). Rooms may be booked up to three (3) days in advance.
- Food is not permitted in the Resnick Academic Center, nor in the breakout rooms.
- Reservations may also be made by visiting a Resnick Academic Center staff member.
**To make your reservation, select the blocks containing the time frames and room you wish to reserve. After selecting the amount of time you desire, continue on to the required information form. If you have any questions please see a Resnick Academic Center staff member.